Hi Shawn

As asked, have attached the gc log and snapshot of top command
TopCommandSlave1.jpg
<http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/t493418/TopCommandSlave1.jpg>   and
regarding blocked threads, we are fetching facets and doing grouping with
the main query and for those fields docValues were not enabled. So we did
enable docValues for the same and saw there were no such blocked threads
now.

Regarding Custom Handler, Its just a wrapper which is changing  qf parameter
based on some conditions so that should not be a problem.

Now CPU usage also came down to 70% but still there is  a concern of
continuous spike in physical memory even though our heap is not getting
utilized that much.

Also there are blocked threads on QueueThreadPool ?? Not sure if this is an
issue or its expected as they should get released immediately.
solr_gc.current
<http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/t493418/solr_gc.current>