When Solr first starts, it'll print the exact path it uses to load jar
files, insure your jar is on one of those paths. Look for a line like:
"Added ## libs to classloader from paths.....".

Adding "-v" to the start up will show you much more detailed information.

You can also add the <lib...../> directive to your solrconfig.xml to
place the jar in a specific directory. I usually start with a
hard-coded path just to get it to load the firs time, then do it
properly with relative paths.

Best,
Erick