I'm not 100% sure on what you mean, but if you're asking if you can run two or more solr webapps and use them all to build up one index, then you can't. You'll end up with a corrupted index. Only one solr.war webapp can write to an index at a time.

Thanks for your time!

Matthew Runo
Software Engineer, Zappos.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - 702-943-7833