Hi,

I tried the same on version 7.0.1 and it works with the same json.
However , I remember setting this up for another client who used the same
version and they reported similar issues.
They later planned an upgrade to resolve this.

I would also advice you to look into SOLR-9188
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-9188> &  SOLR-9640
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-9640>.
The internode communication is a buggy feature as far as I believe in
BasicAuth Solr V6.1 which eventually got fixed in later versions.

Thanks,
Atita