On 2/23/2018 6:23 AM, BlackIce wrote:
I'm reworking some documentation for the Nutch project, and for the sake of
correctness and completness could someone tell me at which version did Solr
switch over to the "managed-Schema" by default?

It was version 5.5.

In the versions before that, the primary example configset had been running managed-schema for a number of minor versions. It was explicitly stated in the configuration.

In the latest version, all example configsets are managed-schema, but the techproducts example does NOT have the update processor that automatically adds unknown fields.

Thanks,
Shawn