On 3/6/2018 12:57 PM, Roopa Rao wrote:
> There was an error in one of the feature definition in Solr LTR
> features.json file and I modified and uploaded it to Solr.  I can see that
> the definition change is uploaded correctly using the feature store url such
> as
>
> http://servername/solr/techproducts/schema/feature-store/myFeatureStore
> I checked the _schema_feature-store.json file and I see that the change is
> present.
>
> However, during run time it is picking the old feature definition.

Did you reload the collection (SolrCloud mode) or core (standalone
mode)?  Or restart all Solr instances with that index present?

Most of the time, if you don't reload or restart, then configuration
changes will not take effect.  When using the config or schema APIs that
change things on the fly, Solr does a reload in order to make changes
effective.

Thanks,
Shawn