Thanks  Erick and  Shawn , Thank you for your patience. I said that the
above phenomenon was caused by the IO, cpu, memory, and network io. The
swap was turned off and the machine's memory was sufficient. When the speed
of indexing is declining, QTime is found to take 3 seconds to 4 seconds to
reload the index, so it can be guessed that it is more likely to be a Solr
problem than a jetty. It is worth mentioning that when the speed of the
index under construction dropped sharply, the Solr used only about 5% of
the CPU, and when it was normal, the CPU usage was 200 percent, and the
overall system's CPU usage was 100 percent. About twenty.

Basic information:
1) The data volume of each collection is between 2 billion and 3 billion.
2) The configuration of the machine is 24 cpu and 128G memory.
3) The disk usage per copy is about 10G.

In addition, I noticed that the work of zookeeper is normal and there is no
error or warning message.

So all these phenomena make me think that the internal specific mechanism
of solr may lead to a sharp drop in the index construction speed. At
present, it seems that our solr's machine resources are sufficient.

As for the reduction of the number of collections that you said, we also
have this plan, and we are looking for ways to reform it. Are there any
other suggestions?

Best .
miaohq

--