Hi - In that case you need the KeywordRepeat and RemoveDuplicates filters as
well, i'd suggest reading their Javadocs. With the docs and the analysis GUI,
you can probably figure out their respective place in the tokenizer chain
yourself.

Trusting on IDF is not really a fine controlled boosting mechanism but it
should work more or less. We use payloads everywhere for fine controlled
scoring, but that involves a lot of code.

Cheers,
Markus