Many thanks Erick.
I think that we found the issue regarding schemaless. The origin file has
to follow a specific format and we were trying to index with a non solr xml
standard.

Also, thanks for the advice of the field type. These schemaless collections
will all come from the same source, hence normalized. I hope...

Koji