Thanks every one for your beautifull explanation and valuable time.

Thanks Emir for the Nice
Link(http://www.od-bits.com/2018/01/solrelasticsearch-capacity-planning.html)
Thanks Shawn for
https://lucidworks.com/2012/07/23/sizing-hardware-in-the-abstract-why-we-dont-have-a-definitive-answer/

When should we have more collection?

We have a business reason to keep them in separate collection
we dont need to query all data at once

When should we have more shards?
Define Latency
Go on adding document to shards till you have acceptable Latency.That will
define the shards size(SS)
Get the size of all data to be indexed.(TS)
numshards = TS/SS

One quick question.
@Shawn
If i have data in more than one collection still i can query them at once.?
I think yes as i read from SOLR site.
What are pros and cons of single vs multiple collection?

I have gone through the estimating Memory and storage for SOLR from
Lucid.(https://lucidworks.com/2011/09/14/estimating-memory-and-storage-for-lucenesolr/)

@SOLR4189 i will go through the book and get back to you.Thanks.

Time is too short to explore the Long Lived Open source technology

Regards
Neo