Hi,

is it possible to boost a document based on how many of the 'same kind' are
in the current search result?

An example:

I'm looking at 'red dress' and this is the current situation on the facet
counts:

  "facet_counts": {

    "facet_queries": {},

    "facet_fields": {

      "sku_fashion": [

        "children",

        994,

        "home",

        9,

        "men",

        245,

        "women-apparel",

        2582,

        "women-jewelry-access",

        3,

        "women-shoes-handbags",

        2

      ]

    },

For this user a personalisation signal is going to make me blindly boost
all the items in the `men` fashion but looks like they are not worth of
being pushed up given that they are less than 8% of the entire result set
(they are probably junk that is better not to show to the user).

The problem is that I have no idea how to access this info from the
function query I use to re-score the documents based on the personalisation
signals.

Ideally, I would love to access the above info and kill the personalisation
signal telling me to boost the `men` fashion.

Any idea?

Best
Ugo