Hi Solr-Team,

If I google for specific features for solr, I usually get redirected to 6.6
version of the documentation, like this one:

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/6_6/overview-of-documents-fields-and-schema-design.html

Since I am playing with 7.2 version of solr, I almost always need to change
this manually through to:

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_2/overview-of-documents-fields-and-schema-design.html

(by clicking on the url, going to the number, and replacing two
characters). This is somewhat cumbersome (especially after the first dozen
of changes in urls. Suggestion:

(1) Would it make sense to include other versions of the document as urls
on the page? See, e.g., the following documentation of postgres, where each
page has a pointer to the same page in different versions:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.6/static/sql-createtable.html

(especially "This page in other versions: 9.3
<https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/static/sql-createtable.html> / 9.4
<https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/static/sql-createtable.html> / 9.5
<https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/sql-createtable.html> / *9.6* /
current
<https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/sql-createtable.html> (10
<https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/sql-createtable.html>)" line on
the page)

(2) Would it make sense in addition to include "current", pointing to the
latest current release?

This would help to find solr relevant infos from search engines faster.

Cheers,
Arturas