On 4/24/2018 2:03 AM, msaunier wrote:
If I access to the interface, I have a null pointer exception:

null:java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.getVersion(RequestHandlerBase.java:233)

The line of code where this exception occurred uses fundamental Java methods. Based on the error, either the getClass method common to all java objects, or the getPackage method on the class, is returning null.  That shouldn't be possible.  This has me wondering whether there is something broken in your particular Solr installation -- corrupt jars, or something like that.  Or maybe something broken in your Java.

Thanks,
Shawn