Exactly Alessandro -

I can totally build something, but there's not a good open source solution
solution for:

- Gathering queries / user / session metadata at search time from your app
- Gathering the returned result set and their display posn (just doc ids
would be fine)
- Gathering the clicks/conversions/reformulations/etc that result from that
search

Then with that data

- Show search relevance performance in dashboards to business stakeholders
- Allow computation over this data to create training sets for LTR, etc

I see companies reinvent this wheel over and over and over...  Surprised
Elastic hasn't built 'SearchBeat' that does all this :)

-Doug