Hi Dominique,

thanks for asking, I figured it out this morning.
If setting -Xloggc=<log_file> the option -XX:+PrintGCTimeStamps will be set
as default and can't be disabled. It's inside JAVA.

Currently using Solr 6.4.2 with
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.121-b13) for linux-amd64 JRE
(1.8.0_121-b13)

Regards,
Bernd