Thank Erick.

Was not quite sure from reading the JIRA why the Zookeeper team felt the
issue was so critical that they felt the need to pull the release from
their mirrors.

I guess the biggest issue is if you started out with a single ZK instance
and then implemented a ZK cluster that it would invert the dataDir and
dataLogDir directories.

It does present something of a PR issue for us, if we tell our customers to
use a ZK version that has been pulled from the mirrors. Any plans to move
to ZK 3.4.12 in future releases?

Thanks,
- Andy -