Hello.
I have a page that consists of a domain name and several folders in it
corresponding to different web applications.

eg:
website.university.edu/app1
website.university.edu/app2
website.university.edu/app3

And all the pages are stored in separate folders in an html directory.
There is nothing in the main directory other than "This page is left blank"
(all pages are databases that are for internal use only).

How do I get Solr to index website.university.edu/app2 specifically?
I've been searching docs and Google for a while, but I can't seem to find
where can I specify the root url that I need to be indexed.

All my Solr instances that don't have this old-world style setup (eg:
app4.website.university.edu) work perfectly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've only updated old versions of
Solr and migrated a few instances. I've only worked with Solr for about 4
months. I'm not an expert.

--

*Jonathan Candelaria*
Business Applications Analyst

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or
taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer. By replying to this e-mail, you consent to Appalachian State
University's monitoring activities of all communication that occurs on
Appalachian State University's systems.