Thank you for help. The problem was actually just stupidity on my part, as it
seems I was running the wrong startup and shutdown shells for the server,
and thus the server was getting restarted. I restarted the server and I can
at least access those pages. I'm getting some wonky output, but I assume
this will be sorted out.

Kyle