Hi solr-user,

I am using Solr 7.2. I am newbie in solr , please forgive my nuisance.

Lets say I have one solr collection(say Collection X) with 100
Documents(lets say 5 fields in one Document) and I have another collection(say
Collection Y) with 1 lakh Documents (same 5 fields in one Document that we
have in Collection X).

Then,
If I update only one field from one document from collection THEN
Is "time required to update in collection X" == "time required to update in
collection Y" ?

question is: Is solr updates individual doc irrespective of collection
size? if not how re-indexing works on Document update?

Thanks,
Rushikesh Garadade