Hello,

I was hoping to make a small change to allow the simple POST tool to accept
a command line arg (-Dhidden=yes) so that it will not ignore hidden files.
Currently there is no toggle; it always ignores hidden files
<https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/blob/master/solr/core/src/java/org/apache/solr/util/SimplePostTool.java#L530>.

Having never contribute to Solr before, can somebody point me to the best
way of making this change if it is acceptable? The HowToContribute
indicated that one can either go the route of GitHub fork -> PR or JIRA bug
-> patch. Additionally wasn't sure which git branch would be best in this
case. Any guidance on best practices is much appreciated!

Best,
--
Ian Goldsmith-Rooney