Hi Guys
 I am trying to take values by connecting two tables. My data-config.xml
looks like:
<dataConfig>
        <dataSource ***** />
                <document>
                        <entity name="emp" query="select * from EMPLOYEE">
                                <field name="features" column="EMPID" />
                                        <entity name="grade" query="select *
from EMP_GRADE, EMPLOYEE where
EMP_GRADE.EMPID='${emp.EMPID}'">
                                                <field name="features"
column="SALARY" />
                                        </entity>
                        </entity>
                </document>
</dataConfig>

If I try to index the values from a single table, it is working fine. Is
there anything wrong in the above configuration:

Thanks in advance