On 6/7/2018 12:22 AM, kotekaman wrote:
Is the deltaimport should use the timestamp in sql table?

The text above, and the subject, are the ONLY things I can see in this message.  Which makes this an extremely vague question.  This wiki page may be relevant:

Given that you posted your question on a forum, you might be wondering why I'm talking about mailing lists.  There's a simple reason for that -- your view might be a forum, but this is in fact a mailing list that Nabble just happens to MIRROR as a forum.  This is the info about Solr's mailing lists: