Thanks Erick. However our indexes on stand alone and cloud are both static
-- we indexed them from the same source xmls, optimize and have no updates
after it is done. Also in cloud there is only one single shard( with
multiple replicas ). I assume distributed stats doesn't have effect in this
case?

Thanks,
Wei