Edwin,

On 6/7/18 11:11 PM, Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am running SolrCloud on Solr 7.3.1 on External ZooKeeper 3.4.11, and I am
> setting up the security aspect of Solr.
>
> After setting up the SSL based on the steps from
> https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_3/enabling-ssl.html, the collections
> that are with 2 replica are no longer able to be loaded.
>
> What could be causing the issue?
>
> I remember that wasn't this problem when I tried the same thing in Solr 6
> and even Solr 7.1.

I've fought a bit to get Solr running on a single instance with SSL, so
I can imagine that ZK might be an issue for you.

Can you describe how each server's truststores and keystores are
configured? Are you using client-validated servers (e.g. one-way TLS
like you would with most public web sites) or are you using
mutual-authentication where the server is also checking the client's
certificate?

-chris