Hi

How can I find out which search terms have matches in a search?

Eg.
The search terms are "big brown bear".And only "big" and "brown" have matches in the searchresult. Can Solr return this information that "big" and "brown" have matches in the search result? I want touse this information to display on the search result page that "big" and "brown" have matches.
Somethinglike "big brown bear".

Amusing solr 4.10.4.

Derek

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please inform the sender immediately and delete this e-mail (including any attachments) from your computer, and you must not use, disclose to anyone else or copy this e-mail (including any attachments), whether in whole or in part.
This e-mail and any reply to it may be monitored for security, legal,
regulatory compliance and/or other appropriate reasons.