In the table we will be having various column names like CUSTOMER_NAME,
CUSTOMER_PHONE etc. If we use the default schema.xml, we have to map these
values to some the default values like cat, features etc. this will cause
difficulty when we need to process the output.
Instead can we set the column name and column type dynamically to the
schema.xml so that the output will show something like, <CUSTOMER_NAME>
markrmiller</CUSTOMER_NAME>

If this is not possible, is there any way for aliasing, so that I will get
the above output.
Thanks
con