Hi,

I have configured basic auth for solrcloud. it works well when i access the
solr url directly. i have integrated this solr with test.com domain. now if
I access the solr url like test.com/solr it prompts the credentials but I
dont want to ask this time since it is known domain. is there any way to
achieve this. much appreciate your quick response.

my security json below. i'm using the default security, want to allow my
domain default without prompting any credentials.

{"authentication":{
   "blockUnknown": true,
   "class":"solr.BasicAuthPlugin",
   "credentials":{"solr":"IV0EHq1OnNrj6gvRCwvFwTrZ1+z1oBbnQdiVC3otuq0=
Ndd7LKvVBAaZIF0QAVi1ekCfAJXr1GGfLtRUXhgrF8c="}
},"authorization":{
   "class":"solr.RuleBasedAuthorizationPlugin",
   "permissions":[{"name":"security-edit",
      "role":"admin"}],
   "user-role":{"solr":"admin"}
}}