> Am 18.06.2018 um 15:30 schrieb Joel Bernstein <joels...@gmail.com>:
>
> You are doing things correctly. I was incorrect about the behavior of the
> group() operation.
>
> I think the behavior you are looking for should be done using reduce() but
> we'll need to create a reduce operation that does this. If you want to
> create a ticket we can work through exactly how the operation would work.

I'll create an issue tonight at the latest.
Should we take further discussions off the user list
or is it acceptable here?

Christian Spitzlay

--

Christian Spitzlay
Diplom-Physiker,

Tel: +49 69 / 348739116
E-Mail: christian.spitz...@biologis.com

bio.logis Genetic Information Management GmbH
Altenhöferallee 3
60438 Frankfurt am Main

Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. med. Daniela Steinberger, Dipl.Betriebswirt Enrico
Just
Firmensitz Frankfurt am Main, Registergericht Frankfurt am Main, HRB 97945
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer DE293587677