I've got SpellCheckComponent working on my index using queries like so:

/solr/spellCheckCompRH?q=shart&spellcheck.q=shart&spellcheck=true&qt=sfdismax

But, I haven't had any luck getting solrj to produce such queries.  I can't
find any way to change the url from /solr/select to /solr/spellCheckCompRH.
I found a post from a month ago indicating that it can be done.  Can someone
fill me in on what I'm missing?

I see that solrj has support for the spellcheck response, so it looks like
dealing with the response will be easy once I get the query right.

Jason

P.S. Thanks to everyone who had a hand in adding this functionality.  It
looks quite useful!