Thank both.

*"From your problem description, it looks like you want to gather the data
from the DB and filesystem and combine them into a Solr document at index
time, then index that document. " *

Exactly. I don't know if the best approach is combine in index time or in
query time. But I need search and show results of the combine items. I'm
investigating the allias sugguest. Do you think it solve the problem or Do
you know other approach?

PD: I need put the information in the file and the information in the data
base also, because it have some important content and metadata.

Regards...

* - - -*
*Angel** Adrián Addati*