From: Erick Erickson [mailto:erickerick...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2018 10:52 AM
To: solr-user <solr-user@lucene.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Create an index field of type dictionary

Well, there's a multiValued field that's just a list of whatever (string, date,
numeric, etc).

What's the use-case? This feels like an "XY" problem. a "dictionary" type is
usually some kind of structure that how want to have operate in a specific
manner. Solr doesn't really deal at that level, it just searches tokens.......

Best,
Erick