Note that the native test runs have the know-flaky tests _enabled_ by
default, run tests with

-Dtests.badapples=true

to disable them.

Second possibility is to look at the tests that failed and if there is
an annotation
@BadApple
or
@AwaitsFix
ignore the failure if you can get the tests to pass when running individually.

As Shawn says, this is a known issue that we're working on, but the
technical debt is such that it'll
be a long-term issue to fix.

Best,
Erick