Dear all,

I have tried my best to do it - searched all Google. But I an=m
unsuccessful. Kindly help.

We have a solo environment. Its secured with userid and password.

I used
CloudSolrClient.Builder(solrURLs).withHttpClient(mycloseablehttpclient)
method to access it. The url is of the form http:/userid:password@/
passionbytes.com/solr. I set defaultCollectionName later.
In mycloseablehttpclient, I set Basic Authentication with
CredentialProvider and gave url, port, userid and password.
I have changed HTTPCLIENT to 4.4.1 version, even tried 4.5.3.

Still, I get the JSON response from server, saying the URL did not return
the state information from SOLR. It says HTTP 401 , Authentication Required.

This is fourth day on this problem. Any help is appreciated. I have done
whatever is available through documentation and/or Google.

Best,
Ravion