Hi
We have a setup of 2 servers, running Solr 6.6.2, on production.
There are 5 collections.
All collection are created as 1 shard x 2 replicas.

4 of the collections have this issue.
A replica of each of this 4 collections is in Recovery Mode. The affected replicas are on the same server or node. I noticed there is no Leader node indicated for this 4 collections in the Solr Admin. This is the screenshot of the Solr Admin http://imagebucket.net/pmndqkijla5c/solr_admin.PNG This is the commands I used to stop and start the solr process, bin/solr stop -p 8983 bin/solr start -cloud -p 8983 -s "/apps/search/solr-6.6.2/home" -z hktszk1:2181,hktszk2:2181,hktszk3:2181 May I know how can I bring up this replicas? Derek

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please inform the sender immediately and delete this e-mail (including any attachments) from your computer, and you must not use, disclose to anyone else or copy this e-mail (including any attachments), whether in whole or in part.
This e-mail and any reply to it may be monitored for security, legal,
regulatory compliance and/or other appropriate reasons.