Hi,

So far it is still not able to work with the files from Solr 7.4.0. I found
that the jetty-ssl.xml is the file with the difference that causes the
issue.

This is the jetty-ssl.xml from Solr 7.3.1:
  <Set name="KeyStorePath"><Property name="solr.jetty.keystore"
default="./etc/solr-ssl.keystore.jks"/></Set>
  <Set name="KeyStorePassword"><Env name="SOLR_SSL_KEY_STORE_PASSWORD"
default="secret"/></Set>
  <Set name="TrustStorePath"><Property name="solr.jetty.truststore"
default="./etc/solr-ssl.keystore.jks"/></Set>
  <Set name="TrustStorePassword"><Env name="SOLR_SSL_TRUST_STORE_PASSWORD"
default="secret"/></Set>
  <Set name="NeedClientAuth"><Property name="solr.jetty.ssl.needClientAuth"
default="false"/></Set>
  <Set name="WantClientAuth"><Property name="solr.jetty.ssl.wantClientAuth"
default="false"/></Set>
  <Set name="KeyStoreType"><Property name="solr.jetty.keystore.type"
default="JKS"/></Set>

This is the jetty-ssl.xml from Solr 7.4.0:
  <Call class="org.apache.solr.util.configuration.SSLConfigurationsFactory"
name="current">
    <Get name="keyStorePassword" id="keyStorePassword"/>
    <Get name="trustStorePassword" id="trustStorePassword"/>
  </Call>
  <Set name="KeyStorePath"><Property name="solr.jetty.keystore"
default="./etc/solr-ssl.keystore.jks"/></Set>
  <Set name="KeyStorePassword"><Ref refid="keyStorePassword"/></Set>
  <Set name="TrustStorePath"><Property name="solr.jetty.truststore"
default="./etc/solr-ssl.keystore.jks"/></Set>
  <Set name="TrustStorePassword"><Ref refid="trustStorePassword"/></Set>
  <Set name="NeedClientAuth"><Property name="solr.jetty.ssl.needClientAuth"
default="false"/></Set>
  <Set name="WantClientAuth"><Property name="solr.jetty.ssl.wantClientAuth"
default="false"/></Set>
  <Set name="KeyStoreType"><Property name="solr.jetty.keystore.type"
default="JKS"/></Set>

I have set up Solr from downloading the package from
http://www-eu.apache.org/dist/lucene/solr/7.4.0/.

I started Solr with the following command:
bin\solr.cmd start -cloud -p 8983 -s solrMain\node1 -m 8g -z
"localhost:2181,localhost:2182,localhost:2183" -Dsolr.ltr.enabled=true
pause
bin\solr.cmd start -cloud -p 8984 -s solrMain\node2 -m 8g -z
"localhost:2181,localhost:2182,localhost:2183" -Dsolr.ltr.enabled=true
pause

Below is the portion of the solr.in that is enabled:
REM Enables HTTPS. It is implictly true if you set SOLR_SSL_KEY_STORE. Use
this config
REM to enable https module with custom jetty configuration.
set SOLR_SSL_ENABLED=false
REM Uncomment to set SSL-related system properties
REM Be sure to update the paths to the correct keystore for your environment
set SOLR_SSL_KEY_STORE=etc/solr-ssl.keystore.jks
set SOLR_SSL_KEY_STORE_PASSWORD=secret
set SOLR_SSL_TRUST_STORE=etc/solr-ssl.keystore.jks
set SOLR_SSL_TRUST_STORE_PASSWORD=secret
REM Require clients to authenticate
set SOLR_SSL_NEED_CLIENT_AUTH=false
REM Enable clients to authenticate (but not require)
set SOLR_SSL_WANT_CLIENT_AUTH=false
REM SSL Certificates contain host/ip "peer name" information that is
validated by default. Setting
REM this to false can be useful to disable these checks when re-using a
certificate on many hosts
set SOLR_SSL_CHECK_PEER_NAME=true
REM Override Key/Trust Store types if necessary
set SOLR_SSL_KEY_STORE_TYPE=JKS
set SOLR_SSL_TRUST_STORE_TYPE=JKS

Regards,
Edwin