I'm not fully following everything you've got here, but one thing jumped
out at me...

:                               <tokenizer
: class="solr.KeywordTokenizerFactory" /> <!-- The LowerCase TokenFilter does

: Now, when I search with ?q=the doors , all the terms in my q= aren't used
: together to build the dismaxQuery , so I never get a match on the _exact
fields:

The query parser (even the dismax queryparser) does it's white space
"chunking" before handing any input off to the analyzer for the
appropriate field, so with [[ ?q=the doors ]] "the" and "doors" are going
to get analyzed seperately ... which is why you see artist_exact:the^100.0
and artist_exact:doors^100.0 in your parsedquery -- *BUT* since you used
KeywordTOkenizer at index time, you'll never get a match for either of
those on any document (unles the artist is just "the" or "doors")

: I've tried with other queries that don't include stopwords (smashing pumpkins,
: for example), and in all cases, if I don't use " ", only the LAST word is used
: with my _exact fields ( tried with 1, 2 and 3 words, always the same against
my
: _exact fields..)

this "LAST word" part doesn't make sense to me ... you can see "the"
making it into your query on the *_exact fields in the first
DisjunctionMaxQuery, do you have toStrings for these other queries we
could see to understand what you mean?

-Hoss