On 8/23/2018 2:02 PM, Abhijit Pawar wrote:
Recently with no change in the configuration or code we are facing a
slowdown of approx 3 minutes while restarting the SOLR instance.Earlier it
used to come up in few seconds however now it takes so long.

*Error Message Displayed:*
Waiting up to 30 seconds to see Solr running on port 8983 Still not seeing
Solr listening on 8983 after 30 seconds!
2018-08-23 19:42:39.167 INFO  (main) [   ] o.e.j.u.log Logging initialized
@28490ms

Can you grab the solr.log file a few minutes after requesting a solr start and make it available to us?  Attachments do not make it to the list - you'll need to put it on a paste site or a file sharing site and give us a URL to access it.

I will also need to know what your max heap is and get an idea of how much data is being handled by the Solr instance.  The logfile will probably have the Solr version, but go ahead and tell me what version it is anyway.

Thanks,
Shawn