Thanks everyone. I think we forgot that cloud doesn’t have to be clustered.
That local overhead being avoided makes it a much easier pill to swallow as
far as local performance (vs. having all the extra containers running in
docker)

Will see what we can spin up and ask questions if/as they arise!

--
John Blythe