One of the ID attribute which we are using to query is AND so our looks like

http://localhost:8983/solr//select?fq=id:AND&wt=json

This throws below mentioned exception

error: { metadata: [ "error-class", "org.apache.solr.common.SolrException",
"root-error-class", "org.apache.solr.parser.ParseException" ], msg:
"org.apache.solr.search.SyntaxError: Cannot parse 'id:AND': Encountered "
"AND "" at line 1

I can escape AND by using below mentioned queries
http://localhost:8983/solr//select?fq=entityId:\AND&wt=json
http://localhost:8983/solr//select?fq=entityId:%22AND%22&wt=json

Question: I do not want to handle this while making a query. Is there any
other way to handle this at Solr config level using tokenizer or some other
way. This way I do not have to handle this at multiple places.