Good morning Solr community.  I'm having a few facet range issues for which I'd
appreciate some advice when somebody gets a spare couple of minutes.

Environment
Solr Cloud (7.3.1)
Single Shard Index, No replicas

Facet Configuration (I'm using the request params API and useParams at runtime)
"facet":"true",
"facet.mincount":1,
"facet.missing":"false",
"facet.range":"Value"
"f.Value.facet.range.start":0.0,
"f.Value.facet.range.end":2000.0,
"f.Value.facet.range.gap":100,
"f.Value.facet.range.include":"edge",
"f.Value.facet.range.other":"all",

My problem
With my range facet configuration I'm expecting to see a facet range entry for
every 'step' (100 in my case) between my facet.range.start and facet.range.end
settings. Something like the following 0.0,100.0,200.0, ...2000.0 with a sum of
the number of values that occur between each range step.  This does not appear
to be the case and in some instances I don't appear to get counts for some
range steps (800.0 and 1000.0 for example are present in my result set range
below but I don't get a range value facets for these values?)

Am I completely misunderstanding how range facets are supposed to work or is my
configuration a little askew?

The Solr Response
"responseHeader":{
    "zkConnected":true,
    "status":0,
    "QTime":121},

  "response":{"numFound":869,"start":0,"docs":[
      {
        "Value":9475.08},
      {
        "Value":780.0},