hey all!

i'm having an issue w large queries. one of our use cases is for users to
drop in an untold amount of product skus. we previously had our
maxBooleanClause limit set to 20k (eek!). but it worked phenomenally well
and i think our record amount from a user was ~19k items.

we're now on 7.4 Cloud. i'm getting this error when testing with a measly
600 skus:

org.apache.lucene.util.graph.GraphTokenStreamFiniteStrings.articulationPointsRecurse(GraphTokenStreamFiniteStrings.java:278)\n\tat

there's a lot more to the error message but that is the tail end of it all
and is repeated a lot of times (maybe 600? idk).

no mention of maxBooleanClause issues specifically in the output, shows as
a stack overflow error.

is this something we can solve in our solr/cloud/zk configuration or is it
somewhere else to be solved?

thanks!

--
John Blythe