I'll highly advice if you can use Java library/SolrJ to connect to Solr
than .Net.  There are many things taken care by CloudSolrClient and other
classes when communicated with Solr Cloud having shards/replica's etc and
if your .Net port for SolrJ are not up to date/having all the functionality
(which I am sure) , you may run into issues.

Thnx