ok so that’s the problem. The core.properties in the replicas under
/opt/solr/server/solr. So if I remove the file from all the replica folders
and also move the directories under /opt/solr/server/solr/configsets to
some backup location and restart this node then hopefully it should start
working correct?

Thank you