G'day,

We're running Solr 5.5.5 to build a search application for a repository of
MS-Office docs and PDFs.

Our schema includes a multivalued field that holds the IDs of objects embedded
in our documents - there can be 100s sometimes 1000s of such objects per
document.

We have a custom query parser that transforms (portions of) the user's query
into a search term against this IDs field. The search results return all of the
IDs found in the documents matching the query.

Is there some way to identify for each document in the results, the subset of
IDs it contains that matched the query?

See also: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-3955

Thanks,
Chris.

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the
designated recipient, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the
original and any copies. Any use of the message by you is prohibited.