The Solr uses REST based calls which is done over http or https which
cannot handle multiple requests at one shot. However what you can do is
return all the necessary data at one shot and group them according to your
needs.
Thanks and regards,
Shamik

On 02-Oct-2018 8:11 PM, "Greenhorn Techie" <greenhorntec...@gmail.com>