Hello,

We observed this problem too with older Solr versions. Whenever none of the
shard's replica's would come up we would just shut them all down again and
restart just one replica and wait. In some cases it won't come up (still true
for Solr 7.4), but start a second shard a while later and wait again. Usually
one would become leader and then all is fine, if not, shut all down and start
another replica first and repeat.

Regards,
Markus