Hi Shawn,

Here is the link for Solr GC log and it doesn't look Solr GC problem. The
total GC is 12 GB.  The GC log is from yesterday and the issue happened
this morning i.e. 10/22.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zdlu9sk8kc469ls/Screen%20Shot%202018-10-22%20at%2010.08.37%20PM.png?dl=0

It may be network issue but just looking the message "ZookeeperSolr server
not running" and later it instantiate doesn't give any clue.

Thnx