Hi,

   I'm looking into the possibility of using ConcurrentUpdateSolrClient for
indexing a large volume of data instead of CloudSolrClient. Having an
async,batch API seems to be a better fit for us where we tend to index a
lot of data periodically. As I'm looking into the API, I'm wonderign if
this can be used for SolrCloud.

ConcurrentUpdateSolrClientclient = new
ConcurrentUpdateSolrClient.Builder(url).withThreadCount(100).withQueueSize(50).build();

The Builder object only takes a single url, not sure what that would be in
case of SolrCloud. For e.g. if I've two shards with a couple of replicas,
then what will be the server url?

I was not able to find any relevant document or example to clarify my
doubt. Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks