You are using a function query as stats.field and as seen here:
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_4/function-queries.html the syntax
for termfreq is termfreq(field_name, value). You're using
termfreq('num_not_useful','num_useful'). It looks like num_useful is a
numeric (int, float) type in your schema and you are passing a string
('num_useful'). If that is the case then you need to pass a numeric value
(e.g., termfreq(num_not_useful, 99)). Does it make sense?

Edward