Environment: Solr 7.4

I use mutable managed schema. I need a way for getting notification when a new
field is added into schema.

First, I try to extend "org.apache.solr.schema.ManagedIndexSchema".
Unfortunately, it is defined as final class, so that I am not able to extend it.

Then, I try to implement my own IndexSchemaFactory and IndexSchema by extending
"org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema" and wrapping an instance of
ManagedIndexSchema, and delegating all methods to the wrapped instance.
However, when I test the implementation, I find out that
"com.vmware.ops.data.solr.processor.AddSchemaFieldsUpdateProcessor" casts
IndexSchema to ManagedIndexSchema at
https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/blob/releases/lucene-solr/7.4.0/solr/core/src/java/org/apache/solr/update/processor/AddSchemaFieldsUpdateProcessorFactory.java#L456
 . So it does not work with the update processor. (NOTE: the cast happens for
Solr 7.5 as well)

Can you suggest a way so that I can get notification when a new field is added
into schema.?

Thank you for your help!

--Michael